16 Oct Sales Enablement Announcement – $880K in Digital Transformation
BidFin enables entire Digital Transformation project for a key Salesforce customer; a leading provider of Electrical Products and Industrial Solutions based in NSW. The customer was undertaking a major IT transformational project that would deliver a range of business impacts including:
– Connect disparate business systems such as their ERP, CRM, and eCommerce platforms.
– Leverage AI to upsell and cross-sell additional solutions to its customers.
– Drive revenue, process simplification and a reduction in OPEX.
The Salesforce account team and its cloud services delivery partner worked closely with BidFin to provide a compelling payment solution to enable the project.
A leader in Electrical Products and Industrial Solutions based in NSW.
Salesforce and MuleSoft
Technology Solution Overview:
- Customer is undertaking a digital transformation to streamline their business units in order to have a 360-degree view of their customers.
- This project will connect multiple disparate business systems such as their CRM, ERP and eCommerce platforms and then use AI Technology to upsell and cross-sell additional solutions to their customers, in turn allowing them to increase their revenue and maximise investor returns.
- They will also benefit from process simplification, increased business efficiencies and reductions in operational costs.
- The upfront cost of this solution would have had a material impact on their balance sheet and cash flow it was therefore a priority that looks at a more effective way to pay for the solution. BidFin solved for bringing all the delivery partners invoices into one smooth predictable monthly payment for the following 3 years.
- A premier “Salesforce Cloud Alliance” Implementation and Consulting Partner.
- This Partner is well established, with a focus on Salesforce high growth cloud products; specifically, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Pardot, Field Service Lightning, Heroku, and Communities.
Payment Solution Amount:
Payment Profile & Payment Solution Benefits:
- Monthly Payments over 36 months provided the following customer benefits.
- Avoided an immediate upfront hit to cash flow.
- The ability to remit payments more in line with the usage and implementation of the underlying software asset(s)
- Generated a Net Present Value (NPV) Savings by allowing the customer to redeploy upfront capital back into its business to generate a better return on cash.
If you have a customer that would benefit from a Payment Solution to meet specific budget or cash flow needs, talk to us today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org