02 Oct Sales Enablement Announcement – $400K in Software & Services Transformation
BidFin recently enabled a $400,000 software and services transaction for a leading creator and manufacturer of environmentally friendly household cleaning products based in Victoria. More details below: #bidfin #paymentsolutions #salesenablement #payments
Manufacturer of cleaning products in VIC
Technology Solution Overview:
The customer was purchasing a combination of software licences and consultancy services associated with the implementation of a MYOB accounting and ERP solution, in order to create more efficiency in their supply chain.
An experienced MYOB delivery partner seeking an affordable payment solution option for the customer.
The monthly payment option delivered a number of benefits for the Partner.
- Facilitated a smoother sales process
- Resulted in a shortened sales cycle
- Faster implementation of the total solution for the customer
Payment Solution Amount:
Payment Profile & Payment Solution Benefits:
Monthly payments over 3 years provided the following benefits for the customer.
- Avoided an immediate upfront hit to cash flow.
- The ability to remit payments more in line with the usage and consumption of the IT investment being purchased.
- BidFin’s software payment solution allowed for a streamlined 5- day turnaround from quotation to settlement.
If you have a customer that would benefit from a Payment Solution to meet specific budget or cash flow needs, talk to us today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org