11 Mar Cash Flow – Is your, or your client’s business being impacted by COVID-19
Would it be helpful to?
- Defer any current supplier invoice by up to 90 days?
- Convert any upfront IT costs (Hardware, Software, Services) into monthly payments over 12-60 months
Recently, BidFin has been supporting a large influx of enquiries by entities in industries which have been impacted by COVOD-19, many of which are feeling the short-term effects of either:
- Supply Chain Challenges – shortages and delays of mission-critical product supply
- Travel Restrictions – Impact on the service sectors such as aviation, travel and tourism
- People – Lack of available resources to fulfil critical and timely business requirements
BidFin provides a suite of Short and Long-Term Payment Solutions to assist organisations in accessing the capital they need to trade their way through this ‘black swan’ event.
The facilities we offer allow you to redeploy capital into your business to grow:
- Extended Payment Terms – Defer supplier costs by up to an additional 90 days
- Asset Finance – Convert any upfront IT costs (Hardware, Software, Services) to your business into a monthly payment, aligning spend with benefit.
- Invoice Financing – Receive payment for outstanding invoices today
To enquire about any of the above please email email@example.com or submit a quote request via our website.